The Basics Of Using LinkedIn
In LinkedIn 101, you are going to learn the basics of how to use LinkedIn for yourself or for your clients!
Throughout this course, you will discover:
1. What is LinkedIn?
- What makes LinkedIn a unique platform.
- How to approach using LinkedIn effectively.
- Why you should use LinkedIn.
2. Putting together a profile.
- What are the most important parts of the profile.
- How to fill out a profile so that people want to connect.
- Little know tips to elevate a profile.
3. Making connections that matter.
- How to find who you're looking for.
- The "rules" and limits of connecting.
4. All about Interaction.
- How to send messages that make people want to talk.
- How (and what) to post to your feed.
- Creating articles and joining groups.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to tackle LinkedIn with confidence!
As the owner and founder of Be Truly Social, I'm not a fan of blending in with the crowd!
With my unique point of view, I make my clients' social media pop in a busy online world, growing engaged followings and driving traffic. From my home in Nashville, Tennessee, I put my caffeinated energy to good use for my clients, who range from solo startups to billion dollar organizations.
I've been featured on podcasts, live interviews, summits, and even a digital marketing book, all through using LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter effectively!
I believe in the power of organic growth, engaging content, red lipstick, and coffee.
Lots and lots of coffee.